Function: Experienced, talented, and motivated individual to assume responsibility for assembling production devices, as well as a number of additional related production activities.
Minimum education requirement is a High School diploma
- Minimum 5 years experience in a medical device assembly environment
- General record-keeping skills, basic math skills, and excellent communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Basic computer competence is required. Experience using Microsoft Office is desirable.
- Familiarity with FDA and ISO medical device regulations as applied to the production of product
- Performs assembly, test, and packaging
- Ensure that all production equipment remains within calibration and in serviceable condition.
- Responsible for receiving and inspection of incoming components
- Responsible for shipment of product
- Order consumables as necessary to support production activities.
- Monitor inventory levels and, in accordance with the current sales forecast, and in consultation with senior management, ensure that adequate components and raw material are on order or available.
- Monitor, record and report any unusual problems.
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Performs online go/no-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
- Sets up station with the correct documents and components per assembly drawing
- Assist in performing repair work and product rework
- Communicates any process problems with peers, leads, supervisors and/or engineers
- Perform preventative maintenance on production line machinery